Aviation Chemical Solutions Inc. (“ACS” hereinafter) acknowledges that when you choose to provide us with your information, you trust us to treat it responsibly.
Our Services may be linked to third-party websites and services that are beyond our control. In addition, we may have relationships with entities outside of ACS since we distribute third-party products. We are not responsible for the security or privacy of the information collected by these third parties. You should exercise caution and review the privacy statements applicable to these third parties.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect information about you in a number of ways:
- You can provide information to us directly.
- We may collect information about you when you use our Services, make purchases, or view our online advertisements.
- We may collect additional information about you in accordance with applicable law.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE DIRECTLY TO US
We collect information directly from you when you request a quote, make a purchase, or any other way you provide information directly to us. Here are some examples of information you may provide directly to us:
- Email address, physical address, zip code, and phone number.
- Organization name, job title, and other demographic information.
- Credit card, billing address or other payment information.
- Purchase history or coupon history.
- Other information provided when you contact us for customer service purposes.
You can choose not to provide us with certain types of information, but if you do, you may not be able to use some of the Services.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT WHEN YOU USE SERVICES OR VIEW OUR ONLINE ADVERTISEMENTS.
We collect information about your computer or device and your online activity, including your use of standard Internet technologies such as cookies, pixels, web beacons, software development kits, local stored objects, and other similar technologies. Below are some examples of information that we may collect, track, analyze and use:
- The type of browser and operating system.
- The IP address or device ID.
- Your browsing behavior on our Services, such as when and how you visit our website or other Services, the amount of time you spend viewing our online Services, the buttons and links you click, where you move within our Online Services, the search terms you enter on our website, and the form submissions, purchases, and transactions you make through the Services.
- Websites you visit before or after our websites, including, without limitation, websites or advertisements that referred you to our websites or Services.
- ACS emails you open or forward.
- Marketing identifiers, device identifiers or other similar unique identifiers.
- Text or other messages sent or shared through chat services.
USE OF INFORMATION
We use the information we collect about you:
- To provide you with services, products or other materials that you request (for example, and to send you product samples).
- To communicate with you or send you announcements, for example, regarding our products, services, policies, and promotions.
- To personalize your experience with our Services on other sites, such as other websites and social media services and networks.
- To manage and improve your shopping experiences.
- To protect the security and integrity of our Services, including addressing information security or privacy issues, debugging and detecting security incidents or anomalies, complying with, responding to, and documenting privacy rights requests, network operation, and dispute resolution. issues.
- To enforce our legal rights.
- To comply with ACS policies, industry standards, and applicable laws, regulations, or legal process.
- For any other purpose with your consent.